Saturday, October 25, 2014

I miss Busan.

Assalamualaikum! Fuh fuh it's been such a  looooong time not updating anything here. Do you guys miss me or not? Tell me tell meee okay stop.


Lately I've been super busy with my thesis that need to be completed by the end of this month and here comes the lovely mid-term exam which I had the last paper last Thursday so yeay! and I also will be having TOPIK( Test of Proficiency in Korean) exam!*cry* in one month. I just went out with Madiha last night to search the so-called practice book at Kyobo Book Store and I found this one.



Do you want to be my assistant?? I hope it's good enough for me since I haven't open it yet hehe. Later I come back to youu dear.


Actually I've been missing Busan so much that I wanna go there for zillion times already. The place is so how to describe eh? So beautiful and the smell of the sea and the food uwarghh I felt like I wasn't in Korea. And please don't judge me when I say I've never been to Busan until my fifth year here hehe. Ape yang bizi sangat pun taktaulah mek oiii. 





We traveled together by bus and it took us 6 hrs to reach there. Syok gile rase macam balik kampung yeahh. The best part of this trip was we stayed at a motel nearby the Heundae beach and it only took us max 5 mins!! see dekat gile dengan pantai sape tak suke wohh.


Unluckily only 7 of us arrived on the first day and Hanima, Mira and CikMai joined us later at midnight so they missed a chance to go jalan-jalan at the beach sorry girls;(. Since it's my ever-first-time going to beach at night, I had no idea there'll be so much people! There were many street musicians performing their thing and I really enjoyed that=) What's more beautiful than having good company and good music?...and good food!lol.








Us at Samcheon Cultural Folk Village. The scenery's so breathtaking, isn't it?


I really really had fun with my girlfriends. It's been super long time not traveling together like we used to do when we studied at language center together. Nanti semua dah kawen ade anak mesti susah nak hang out dah okay actually I'm so hungry right now and I think I should stop writing and grab the closest food I have and with that I'm gonna see you soon bye!

And I promise to update more=) Miss you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment