Saturday, July 19, 2014

Ramadhan in Seoul

Assalamualaikum peeps! How're u guys doing in this holy month? I can't believe we only have 9 days left till Syawal. Time flies too fast right?:(

This is the second Ramadhan that I had in Seoul and it is some kind of simple one for me as I am taking summer class and despite we don't have bazar ramadhan here. So busy I tell you hihi. Usually I prefer instant food(Berahim) for buka puasa and anything that can be eaten(?). Biasalah orang perantauan lol. 

Back in Malaysia, Ramadhan is a month that we will always be waiting for. Of course to make the most out of its benefit, like performing tarawikh and lailatul qadr. But to be honest, most of us are expecting the 'big' feast of Hari Raya( methinks so too) haha:D I can't wait!!

I decided to cook something special over the weekend at my friend's house and its nasi ayam!


We also have bazar ramadhan here! It was really fun seeing the students selling their homemade food.





With my girlfriends! <3


And finally I got Nasi Kerabu for myself!! So excited!!



Last week, I got an opportunity to go to Itaewon, had iftar there and performed tarawikh. So many people came because it's weekend I was so surprised and happy to see many Muslims with different ethnicity & races gathering to worship Him alhamdulillah:)









I am still feeling gloomy after what had happened to MH17. But we don't have power to stop it from happening. The best way is to return to Him and accept the qada and qadr. Let us storm heaven with our prayers. Al-Fatihah.

No comments:

Post a Comment