Saturday, June 28, 2014

Birthday Reward

Actually my birthday has already passed..it's on June 9th,but I want to write about it cos I got myself a very special gift!! Of course I got many presents on that day from my lovely friends!! Thank u guyss<3 and you still have a chance to do that :P

I got myself a polaroid camera!! I'm so happy when the package came to my hostel!




I got it from Gmarket (Korean online shopping) with cheaper price compared to when u buy it outside. It costs me around 124,000 won = RM 393:)  For me it's kinda affordable cos the camera comes with the bag ( u can choose the color) + a marker pen + focus lens + 20 pieces of minifilm.

It's a very special reward for myself as I bought it using the money that I've been collected since 2 years ago. One day I carried the 'tabung' that weights around 5 kg to the bank and guess what?? Apparently the coins turn out to be almost 200,000 won=RM 633. I know it's crazy right? at that time I really wanted to reward myself and then ape lagi terus beli mende ni!hehe:D

I am very proud of myself and I also hope u guys spend ur money very wisely and save it !^^

Happy fasting for all muslims! Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment