Sunday, June 22, 2014

Heyy!

Assalamualaikum readers!

The blog title has been changed yeay! and it hasn't been updated since ages yeay!*cry*

Anyway,heyy it's my final year and I already finish my first semester here sedih gileee;(..but what to do.. I have to leave my lovely Korea and come back to Malaysia and serve my country..It is a part of pur responsibility, right?Hmm actually I am still wondering what am I gonna be doing after I graduate.

My blog is named after my pet kitten Luna! Our family adopted Luna since she was 6 months, I think and now dah besar dapat anak dah! I can't wait :D




My litte cutiepies!! Can't wait to see them:)


Luna has given birth to two cute little furballs..We called them Luhan for the boy, and Lily for the girl..kepop sangat nama haha


Since I'm taking summer class, I'll have more free time and I promise to keep updating my blog!




Till we meet again:)






No comments:

Post a Comment