Saturday, October 25, 2014

Bored.

I had this intention of not going out on weekends because I'm gonna probably spending my money again on useless thing or buying lotsa unhealthy food( I spent nearly 30,000 KRW just to buy chocs ) but omaigad since I tend to get boring easily doing nothing at home I end up looking for food every 30 mins. This is even worse problem guyssss!

Okay forget about that. I'm supposed to be writing an essay for my assignment now but instead I'm boiling some tea to cicah with biskut kering and keep updating what I am doing right now on this blog and I'm happy to waste my time again watching some english movies. About that essay we can figure it out later okay byee darlings<3




I had an opportunity to meet up with YB KJ on that day=) I should get back to my tea before it's cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment